[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4459: Use of undefined constant member - assumed 'member' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4460: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_l - assumed 'user_l' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4459: Use of undefined constant member - assumed 'member' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4460: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_l - assumed 'user_l' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
富 貴 山 莊 討 論 區 | 網 賺 • 檢視主題 - egold question
第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)

egold question

文章發表於 : 2008-06-13 14:03
由 ky96
Hi, everybody!
I am a newcomer and I had learn a lot from this forum, Thx! :happy:
Sorry I cannot type Chinese, I have a question on egold.
I have earn up to around 19 egold and I want to know is there any way I can convert it to cash and sent it to my bank account in HK? Any fee needed?
Thx in advance!

Re: egold question

文章發表於 : 2008-06-13 14:05
由 ky96
P.S. Can I transfer the money from egold to paypal or vice versa?

Re: egold question

文章發表於 : 2008-09-29 21:55
由 jcstofu
hi there , you can't transfer egold to paypal directly , but u can exchange with peoples in this forum , hope that helps