[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4459: Use of undefined constant member - assumed 'member' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4460: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_l - assumed 'user_l' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4459: Use of undefined constant member - assumed 'member' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4460: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_id - assumed 'user_id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant user_l - assumed 'user_l' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4464: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
富 貴 山 莊 討 論 區 | 網 賺 • 檢視主題 - egold question

egold question

egold question

文章由 ky96 » 2008-06-13 14:03

Hi, everybody!
I am a newcomer and I had learn a lot from this forum, Thx! :happy:
Sorry I cannot type Chinese, I have a question on egold.
I have earn up to around 19 egold and I want to know is there any way I can convert it to cash and sent it to my bank account in HK? Any fee needed?
Thx in advance!
ky96
 
文章: 537
註冊時間: 2008-06-13 13:57

Re: egold question

文章由 ky96 » 2008-06-13 14:05

P.S. Can I transfer the money from egold to paypal or vice versa?
ky96
 
文章: 537
註冊時間: 2008-06-13 13:57

Re: egold question

文章由 jcstofu » 2008-09-29 21:55

hi there , you can't transfer egold to paypal directly , but u can exchange with peoples in this forum , hope that helps
jcstofu
 
文章: 13
註冊時間: 2008-09-28 1:22


回到 網 賺 討 論

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 5 位訪客